-   -   hyperlinks to bookmarks in pdf files (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10204-hyperlinks-bookmarks-pdf-files.html)

tonynguyen

hyperlinks to bookmarks in pdf files

I'd like to create hyperlinks in a workbook to bring up specific bookmarks in
various pdf files in our company's intranet based library. When I use the
"insert Hyperlink..." tool it does not allow browsing for bookmarks. I am
using Excel 97. Would it help if I upgrade to Excel 2003?
Any helps is appreciated.
Thank a lot.
Tony

Mark

If you upgrade to excel2003, you will need higher than
Windows 98 to use it..

Whether it helps or not, I do not know.

- Mark

.