-   -   Excel 2007 Colors (Text, Fill) (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101995-excel-2007-colors-text-fill.html)

jrs

Excel 2007 Colors (Text, Fill)

I love the new way colors are organized by hue and saturation. However ....

(1) There is not a set of yellow colors. The Cell Syles contain several
cells with yellow colors not immediatly available from the color pallettes.

(2) The color pallettes can not be disconnected from the ribbon for quick
access like they could in 2003. I've found this functionality very helpful
with colors, borders, shapes, etc, etc, etc.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.