-   -   Maximum size for cube created in Excel 2003? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101971-maximum-size-cube-created-excel-2003-a.html)

McP

Maximum size for cube created in Excel 2003?

I have a database that I want to run queries against to create a Cube within
Excel 2003. I've tested it out on a small amount of data and it works great.
My question is, what is the maximum size in terms of physical .cub file
size, number of records, number of dimensions, etc. that Excel 2003 has. I'm
trying to figure out if this solution will work for my client or if I need to
get them a full blown analysis services install.