-   -   Adding a vertical line to a column chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101929-adding-vertical-line-column-chart.html)

Bill Goszinski

Adding a vertical line to a column chart

I have successfully placed a vertical line on my column chart using the
series method, however, the vertical line is placed on a secondard scale
which is not the same scale as my primary series. This causes the vertical
line to be misplaced. How can I fix this?

Debra Dalgleish

Adding a vertical line to a column chart

Jon Peltier has instructions that may help you:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Cha...s.html#AddLine

--
Debra Dalgleish
Contextures