-   -   Saving (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101923-saving.html)

DRANDON

Saving

How can I make a workbook close without prompting to save?
This file has many links to other workbooks, and it has many viewers.

Thanks

--
DRANDON
DRANDON's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35901

Zone

Saving

I take it that you do NOT want changes saved. If that's right, enter
this code in the ThisWorkbook module. James

ThisWorkbook.Saved = True
End Sub