Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically Changing Functions

I have over 720 functions across four worksheets that commonly results
in #Div/0 errors. I want to insert an "error handling" function to
make those #Div/0 errors disappear. That's the easy part. I am
using:

=IF(ISERROR(OriginalFormula),"",OriginalFormula)

-- "Original Function" could be as simple as: =((A1+A5)/(B1-B8))

My problem is that I don't want to manually go to each cell and cut,
paste, cut, paste, etc. to make the alterations to each formula.

Is there any macro that will make each "OriginalFormula" a variable,
and automatically paste the variable (original function) back into my
desired new function above?

Thanks....

--
bmstar