-   -   How do I keep result from 1 iteration cycle to use in next cycle? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101744-how-do-i-keep-result-1-iteration-cycle-use-next-cycle.html)

sgl8akm

How do I keep result from 1 iteration cycle to use in next cycle?

I would like to use the result from a previous iteration cycle to solve
another equation that also will undergo an iteration. How do I retain the
'previous' answer from the previous iteration cycle, so that I can then input
it in the other equation showing me the 'current ' answer? I have a 30 x 30
matrix, and will probably carry out 50+ iterations. I am using the solver in
Excel 2003 with 'iteratiion' enbled in the calculate tab in the options menu.
Cheers