-   -   reuters vba (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101642-reuters-vba.html)

Nike6106

reuters vba

Hi

I am looking for some code example or tutorials on VBA in
reuters(kobra) 3000. Anyone know of any sites or books?

--
Nike6106
Nike6106's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=36170

[email protected]

reuters vba

Nike6106 wrote:
Hi

I am looking for some code example or tutorials on VBA in
reuters(kobra) 3000. Anyone know of any sites or books?

Reuters should ship with some documentation; I can find the following
file, for example:

C:\Program
Files\Reuters\Xtra45\Common\doc\pdf\kobra\kobra_cu stomizing_with_vba.pdf

Kobra 4.5 SR1 Customizing With VBA Guide
Reuters Document Number 451112.2