-   -   Problem with calc across two worksheets (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101601-problem-calc-across-two-worksheets.html)

Stephen

Problem with calc across two worksheets

I'll try to explain as easy as possible -

You have two worksheets, the first is a table of info - football league
table per say.
The second worksheet has data and calculations done on where a team is in
the table.

Problem :-
As and when the table is sorted the team moves up/down, BUT the calc formula
in the second worksheet still points to the original cell.

Question :-
How do I make the second worksheet formula take into account the fact the
the cell 'moves' ?

EdMac

Problem with calc across two worksheets

Suggest the easiest way would be to use VLOOKUP in the formula in the
data sheet that looks up the team names in the first sheet and extracts
the data that way.

HTH

Ed

--