-   -   Toolbar button titles/description (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101514-toolbar-button-titles-description.html)

mtnchild

Toolbar button titles/description

In both Word & Excell 2003, the toolbar button name or description does not
show up when I pass my mouse over them. I'm connected to 4 different
printers and it is easier to see which printer I'm on by just passing the
mouse over the button than having to do the ctrl +p. Is there an easy
solution?
Thank you

tim m

Toolbar button titles/description

See if this helps:

'View'....'toobars'....'customize'...'options' and then make sure the 'show
screentips on toobars' is checked off.