-   -   Excel: When I arrow down, it moves the page, not to new cell. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101333-excel-when-i-arrow-down-moves-page-not-new-cell.html)

Jamie054

Excel: When I arrow down, it moves the page, not to new cell.

I changed the preferences to select the cell to the right (instead of below)
when I hit enter. Now when I use the arrow key to move to the next cell down,
it moves the whole page instead of selecting that next cell down. Is there a
preference setting (like on the older version) that allows me to change this?

A V Ramana Murthy

Excel: When I arrow down, it moves the page, not to new cell.

Pl see if your scroll lock is on..

Murthy