-   -   How to add a command button (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101275-how-add-command-button.html)

Marilyn

How to add a command button

Hello,
I recently starting using VBA. I'm trying to launch a user form I created.
I inserted this macro
Sub ShowForm(RequestForFunds)
End Sub
But when I try to run the macro the form does not launch.

I also need a book to help me; can someone reccomend a book to help me
learn VBA.

Dave Peterson

How to add a command button

Maybe????

Sub ShowForm()
RequestForFunds.show
End Sub

use the correct name for the form

--

Dave Peterson

Dave Peterson

How to add a command button

Debra Dalgleish has a list of books at her site:
http://www.contextures.com/xlbooks.html

John Walkenbach's is a nice one to start with.

Depending on how advanced you are...

Professional Excel Development
By Stephen Bullen, Rob Bovey, John Green

See if you can find them in your local bookstore/internet site and you can
choose what one you like best.

Marilyn wrote:

Hello,
I recently starting using VBA. I'm trying to launch a user form I created.
I inserted this macro
Sub ShowForm(RequestForFunds)
End Sub
But when I try to run the macro the form does not launch.

I also need a book to help me; can someone reccomend a book to help me
learn VBA.

--

Dave Peterson

Marilyn