-   -   How can switch with a shortcut between worksheets? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/101102-how-can-switch-shortcut-between-worksheets.html)

Arne

How can switch with a shortcut between worksheets?

Hi,

could somebody help me on this. I am looking for a shortcut which helps my
to switch between single worksheets in one excel file.

Thanks

davesexcel

How can switch with a shortcut between worksheets?

Ctrl pageup
Ctrl Pagedown

--
davesexcel

davesexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31708
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=564600

Max

"Arne" wrote:
could somebody help me on this. I am looking for a shortcut which helps my
to switch between single worksheets in one excel file.

Press CTRL+Page Up (or Page Down)
--
Max
Singapore

SMB BGWA

How can switch with a shortcut between worksheets?

Ctrl+Page Up or Down