-   -   COMBO Box (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100995-combo-box.html)

John

COMBO Box

Hi

I use protectiong sheet in excel and I would like to use combo box. once use
protection sheet I could able to open combo box (drag down).

Pls help me to advice

Thanks

JOHN

Dave Peterson

COMBO Box

Does your combobox have a linked cell?

Is that linked cell locked (and on a protected worksheet)?

If yes, then unlock that linked cell.

--

Dave Peterson

John

COMBO Box

Hi Dave

Thank you so much, the problem is solve !!!

many thanks

JOHN