-   -   tool bar (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100943-tool-bar.html)

Kathy

tool bar

The sum icon and back/forward arrows to reverse a stroke have disappeared
from my toolbar. How do I get them back.

VBA Noob

tool bar

Hi,

Right click on any of the top row commands e.g File.

Then select Standard

VBA Noob

--
VBA Noob
VBA Noob's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33833

Marcelo

tool bar

Hi Kathy,

right click on the bar, custom, drag the icons back

hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo

"Kathy" escreveu:

The sum icon and back/forward arrows to reverse a stroke have disappeared
from my toolbar. How do I get them back.

Gord Dibben

tool bar

Kathy

ToolsCustomizeToolbars.