-   -   Simple Monthly Calendar for 2006 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100908-simple-monthly-calendar-2006-a.html)

BeachMonger

Simple Monthly Calendar for 2006

I want to create a Template for Simple Monthly Calendar on a 8.5" x 11"
Landscape Print, starting from September thru December 2006, where I can add
my personal notes in smaller font size, can anyone guide me where can I
download the same or create one.

Gord Dibben

Simple Monthly Calendar for 2006

Pick from the list of Templates at this site

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...377111033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP