-   -   List box - setting default selection (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10087-list-box-setting-default-selection.html)

Brian

List box - setting default selection

This is probably very simple.

I have a list box (using control toolbox) in a work sheet and I want to
specify that every time the workbook is opened that the first item on the
list box is always selected

Thanks

Brian

Bob Phillips

Activesheet.Listbox1.ListIndex = 0

--

HTH

RP

"Brian" wrote in message
This is probably very simple.

I have a list box (using control toolbox) in a work sheet and I want to
specify that every time the workbook is opened that the first item on the
list box is always selected

Thanks

Brian

Brian

Thanks bob, I new it would be simple - have to remember that Activesheet part
next time