Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Auto email from excel with custom subject

hi...i have a complaint database in excel. I have a userform to enter
complaints. I have written a code so that excel sends a notification
email automatically asv soon as user clicks on the "Submit" button on
the userform.

I want to customise this email subject & body with complaint details.
e.g. subject will say something like "Ä new complaint no 12345 has
been logged for ABC trading Company". The complaint number is entered
in colun A & Customer name is stored in column C of the worksheet
"ComplaintData".

I want the same also in the email body. ...something like : "Ä new
complaint no 12345 has been logged for ABC trading Company. Please log
on to Customer Complaint System to see details"

Also, I am wondering if I can change the sender name on these
auto-generated email...e.g. Ï would like the sender name to be
"Customer Complaint system" instead of my own name or the user's name
who is logging the complaint.

Is this possible??

Cheers