-   -   I sell jewelry what template should i use to keep track of it? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100829-i-sell-jewelry-what-template-should-i-use-keep-track.html)

template

I sell jewelry what template should i use to keep track of it?

I sell cookie lee jewelry it is like mary kay or avon and i need to keep
track of milage and inventory sales and a few other things what should i use?

Gord Dibben

I sell jewelry what template should i use to keep track of it?

There may not be one set up exactly as you wish, but check out the Templates at
the Office Template Gallery.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...356681033.aspx

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP