-   -   How do I print an excel document with picture in the background? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100681-how-do-i-print-excel-document-picture-background.html)

Stuart Duong

How do I print an excel document with picture in the background?

Hi,
I tried to format sheet & background on an excel document. On screen, it
looks good but can be printed out with the picture in the background (behind
text). Just wonder if there is any ways we can do it or I have to print it
twice(= once with the picture and then print the excel document over it).
Thanks
Stuart

Marcelo

How do I print an excel document with picture in the background?

see on help watermark
hth
regards from Brazil
Marcelo