-   -   Making a survey (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100592-making-survey.html)

Blake

Making a survey

What is the best form to use for a survey, that will be conducted on a
computer. Excel or Access, my goal is to gather the median, or average from
the result automatically? There will be about 400 students taking the
survey, how can the data be collected, and calculated at the same time.

raypayette

Making a survey

In your case I would use Excel because of the low population and because
the mean and average are easily accessible!

--
raypayette

raypayette's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=29569
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=563776