-   -   Why does linked table open? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100587-why-does-linked-table-open.html)

CarlaInJax

Why does linked table open?

I have to spreadsheets. Spreadsheet A has cels that are linked to Spreadsheet
B. Neither of these spreadsheets are shared and are in fact password
protected. When I open Spreadsheet A I am prompted to open Spreadsheet B. I
have several other spreadsheets that have links and none of them try to open
the linked spreadsheet, so I don't understand why only this one does. Both
of these spreadsheets are VERY large and it bogs the system down to have them
both open at the same time.
Thanks