-   -   Copying Excel template to Word 2003 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100583-copying-excel-template-word-2003-a.html)

SmurfDude

Copying Excel template to Word 2003

I have a Contract Template from Excel i would like to copy to Word 2003 and I
can't figure out how to. I copy and try to paste and it's all "Garbled" into
Word. Anyone know a trick...Basically I want to be able to Mail Merge this
Contract from Word since I can't mail merge from Excel

FinRazel

Copying Excel template to Word 2003

Instead of Copy-Pasting, try just opening the Excel file using word.
Right-click, choose "Open With" and then choose Microsoft Word.
--
Anne Murray

"SmurfDude" wrote:

I have a Contract Template from Excel i would like to copy to Word 2003 and I
can't figure out how to. I copy and try to paste and it's all "Garbled" into
Word. Anyone know a trick...Basically I want to be able to Mail Merge this
Contract from Word since I can't mail merge from Excel

SmurfDude

Copying Excel template to Word 2003

Wont wor that way....I tried it...It comes up all scramble like word cant
read it...lots 0's and codes