-   -   HEEEEELLLLPPPPP I've done something wrong (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100561-heeeeellllppppp-ive-done-something-wrong.html)

CC

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP I've done something wrong

IF I put 1 in an Cell show Up 0.0001
I already went to Format Cell and choose decimal paces 0 and 1 and 2 etc and
still giv me 0.0001

I choose decimal places = 0 and I need Wright 3500.0 to Show up 3500
otherwise give 0.35

thanks in advance to anybody who attempt to give help

FSt1

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP I've done something wrong

hi,
just a guess but try going to Toolsoptionsedit tab and uncheck fixed
decimal palces.

regards
FSt1

"CC" wrote:

IF I put 1 in an Cell show Up 0.0001
I already went to Format Cell and choose decimal paces 0 and 1 and 2 etc and
still giv me 0.0001

I choose decimal places = 0 and I need Wright 3500.0 to Show up 3500
otherwise give 0.35

thanks in advance to anybody who attempt to give help

CC

HEEEEELLLLPPPPP I've done something wrong

great
It was this problem
I don't remenber change that but ..
cc