-   -   Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100435-cant-edit-refresh-under-mail-merge-recipients.html)

Jennifer Mcdermeit

Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

I am using an excel worksheet as the data source. If I open the mail merge
recipients icon, it will not allow me to edit the excel worksheet. If I open
the excel worksheet by going into excel, and make changes to the worksheet,
hit save, then go back to the microsoft word form I am performing merge in,
the changes are not reflected when performing merge. - even if I go into the
mail merge recipients and hit refresh, the changes are still not reflected.
please help.

Thank you
Jen

Jaleel

Can't edit or Refresh under mail merge recipients

Did you make more than one data source?