-   -   Legend Labels Entry (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100348-legend-labels-entry.html)

FA

Legend Labels Entry

I am trying to make a bubble chart, but I can't make the labels have the
correct series name. The X is market change, the Y is product market share
and the size of the bubble is the sales.

Is it possible to change the Legend label manually?

Maybe I'm doing something wrong with the chart. Please help.

Thanks!

scott

Legend Labels Entry

Are you naming your series when you create your graph? If you use the chart
wizard, whatever you name your series will be what is said on the Legend. If
you're talking about what values/labels you want on each data point then
there's a good add in made by Rob Bovey that's called Chart Labeler and it
allows you to add change the labels on each data point rather easily. Or if
you're having trouble naming the axis just right click on each axis and
change the name there.

(http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm)

cheers,
Scott