-   -   How do I unhide the first row (row 1)? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100347-how-do-i-unhide-first-row-row-1-a.html)

working in the sunshine

How do I unhide the first row (row 1)?

Hi,
I have tried the formatrowsunhide suggestion.
I have also put the curser on row 2 and tried "pulling it down", without
success.
Any other suggestions I could try?
Thanks.
J.

Bill Ridgeway

How do I unhide the first row (row 1)?

Highlight Row2 and then ever so slightly up (to the line separating that row
from the box at the top left) but not into that box and then
<format<row<unhide.

Regards.

Bill Ridgeway
Computer Solutions

"working in the sunshine" <working in the
wrote in message
I have tried the formatrowsunhide suggestion.
I have also put the curser on row 2 and tried "pulling it down", without
success.
Any other suggestions I could try?
Thanks.
J.

starguy

How do I unhide the first row (row 1)?

select any column by clicking on column name (e.g A)
then press Ctrl+Shift+(
all hidden rows will be unhide
or if you just want to unhide row 1 then at your left most side where
row numbers are, point your cursor just upper line of row 2 when you
mouse pointer changes to give you option of dragging it then press
mouse button and drag it downward.

--
starguy
starguy's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32434