-   -   Does Excel 2000/2003 have a max number of records like '98 has? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100314-does-excel-2000-2003-have-max-number-records-like-98-has.html)

nobfelt

Does Excel 2000/2003 have a max number of records like '98 has?

I'm trying to import data from Crystal reports to Excel then to Access. The
Crystal report has over 85000 records but Excel only allows 65585ish records
on sheet 1 and the rest on sheet 2. Would I have the same problem with
2000/2003?

Any ideas how I can make this work with Office €˜98?

Harald Staff

Does Excel 2000/2003 have a max number of records like '98 has?

Yes, the limitation is the same in those versions. It changes in Excel 2007.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"nobfelt" skrev i melding
I'm trying to import data from Crystal reports to Excel then to Access.

The
Crystal report has over 85000 records but Excel only allows 65585ish

records
on sheet 1 and the rest on sheet 2. Would I have the same problem with
2000/2003?

Any ideas how I can make this work with Office '98?

Michael

Does Excel 2000/2003 have a max number of records like '98 has

export it as a csv file then open/import it in access