-   -   I can't adjust the window size of an active workbook. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/10027-i-cant-adjust-window-size-active-workbook.html)

Julie

I can't adjust the window size of an active workbook.

I opened my workbook and it was 1/4 the size of the screen. I can't drag it
back to full size, I can't maximize it. I am able to make changes in the
workbook but it remains 1/4 the size it should be. I'd appreciate any
suggestions.

JulieD

Hi Julie

check that workbook protection hasn't been turned on - tools / protection /
unprotect workbook ...

Cheers
JulieD