-   -   hyperlink exel (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/100110-hyperlink-exel.html)

Pishon

hyperlink exel

Is there any way to hyperlink an Exel worksheet cell to a Word bookmark and
vice versa?
--
Pishon

Dave Peterson

hyperlink exel

If I want a link in Excel that points at a specific location in an MSWord
document, I'd add a bookmark to that document and use one of these:

(Insert|hyperlink style)
C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01
Or
=hyperlink() style:
=hyperlink("C:\MY DOCUMENTS\WORD\MyDoc.DOC#bkmk01")

If I want a link in MSWord that points to a specific location in an excel
workbook, I'd use this:

(Insert|hyperlink style)
C:\My Documents\Excel\book1.xls#'sheet 1'!z99