-   -   Should the zoom option always be available in charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/98992-should-zoom-option-always-available-charts.html)

Chuck

Should the zoom option always be available in charts?

For some reason the zoom I cannot click on the zoom button to view a chart I
have created. Why is this button not available? The chart is an entirely
separate tab.

Andy Pope

Should the zoom option always be available in charts?

Hi,

Uncheck the 'Chart sizes with window frame'.
Tools Options Chart

Cheers
Andy

--