-   -   Printing charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/97385-printing-charts.html)

faberk

Printing charts

I have 6 chart worksheets in a workbook. I would like to print them all on
one page. How can I do this?

Kind regards

Andy Pope

Printing charts

Hi,

I don't believe you can print them on a single page. The fact they are
separate sheets means a new page will be used for each one.

You could move the charts to a single sheet by making each chartsheet an
object within a new empty chartsheet. To do this use the location method
on the chart to specify it's new location as an object within a chartsheet.

Or if your printer has the option you may be able to print multiple
pages on a single sheet.

Cheers
Andy

--