-   -   chart the number of occurances (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/97275-chart-number-occurances.html)

kemel

chart the number of occurances

Hey all,

I'm creating a database of my music albums in excell, in addition to album title
and performer, I also store the album year, from wich country..... Now i'd like to
make stats of this: e.g. a column chart with on the X-axis years, and on the Y-axis
the number of occurances (=the number of albums) from that year. Can anyone help
me?

Thanks

Richard Flame

chart the number of occurances

Hi,

Use a pivot table /pivot table chart..should be fairly easy

Data Pivot tables...

--
Richard Flame
Richard Flame's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35944