-   -   Problems with assigning range of cells to display chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/97088-problems-assigning-range-cells-display-chart.html)

Richard Flame

Problems with assigning range of cells to display chart

Hi,

I'm working on a big Excel workbook and i'm having problems
representing my data in a chart and this is where the problem is:

I have a _scrollable_menu_ in my sheet that allows me to pick the
month. Once the month is picked its data will be displayed. There's a
Value X (Wholesale) that will be displayed after the selection of the
month. I want to represent the wholesale from different months in my
chart. I cannot assume that the wholesale is constant and copy the data
somewhere else and create a chart. I want daily updates of the wholesale
throughout the month. So how do i do that? I would appreciate any
help..Thank you

--
Richard Flame
Richard Flame's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=35944

Jon Peltier

Problems with assigning range of cells to display chart

Perhaps you could adapt this example to your situation:

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions

[...]