-   -   Stack Bar chart Titles (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/96870-stack-bar-chart-titles.html)

keet16

Stack Bar chart Titles

I am trying to create a stack bar chart that will only show the total of all
the series.

How can this be done. I have searched, but can not find anything that will
allow me to setup the total of a number of chart series.

Andy Pope

Stack Bar chart Titles

This may help
http://www.andypope.info/charts/StackColTotal.htm