-   -   chart scale (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/96380-chart-scale.html)

Gia

chart scale

I have a chart that shows pay per hour and pay in thousands. On the chart the
pay per hour bars do not display, and you can only see the year salary in
thousands. The range of the chart is 0-140,00. I need to expand the 0-30
range without throwing the rest of the chart off whack. I can not figure it
out! Help!

Jon Peltier

chart scale

You could plot one series on the secondary axes. Double click the series,
and on the Axis tab, choose Secondary.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP