-   -   Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/93623-move-gridlines-chart-so-they-above-numbers.html)

Tara Medway

Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers

I have done a chart in excel and the gridlines are set so that the y axis
numbers are inbetween the gridlines. When I choose minor gridlines I get
double the gridlines. I just want a gridline above each number in my y axis

Jon Peltier

Move gridlines in a chart so that they are above the numbers

Double click the axis that intersects the gridlines, and on the Scale tab,
uncheck Axis Crosses Between Categories.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions