-   -   How do I put captions on Excel charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/92932-how-do-i-put-captions-excel-charts.html)

pgrizzell

How do I put captions on Excel charts?

I need to put identifying captions/labels below Excel charts. I've used
something that I think was called captions in the past, but can't remember
how to do it. These captions were outside the borders of the chart, but were
linked to the chart so when I moved the chart, the caption stayed with it.

[email protected]

How do I put captions on Excel charts?

If your drawing toolbar is open you can click on the text box icon and
create comments that way. Hope this helps.
Best of Luck,