-   -   normal distribution chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/91769-normal-distribution-chart.html)

Barbara

normal distribution chart

I have John vs. Bob exceeding in school. I am trying to do a bell curve
where John beat Bob at turning in homework at 77% within the month or 35 out
of 46. And another time at 30% or 14/46, etc. How do I graph starting with
this. Can someone help.

Thanks.

Tushar Mehta

normal distribution chart

In article ,
says...
I have John vs. Bob exceeding in school. I am trying to do a bell curve
where John beat Bob at turning in homework at 77% within the month or 35 out
of 46. And another time at 30% or 14/46, etc. How do I graph starting with
this. Can someone help.

Thanks.

What does that mean? And, how is someone doing better than someone else x%
of the time related to a normal distribution?

Tushar Mehta
www.tushar-mehta.com
Custom MS Office productivity solutions

Barbara

normal distribution chart

Actually, I want to graph a normal distribution like this, that was just an
example.
74% = 34/46 times
30% = 14/46 times
44% = 20/26 times