-   -   Hide Zero Value Data Points (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/90663-hide-zero-value-data-points.html)

Dewayne

Hide Zero Value Data Points

I am using a bar graph to chart services by the quarter. I need data label
values on the data series that has a value of more than zero but would like
to hide the data labels for any value that is zero. Is anyone aware of a way
to hide the 0 value data label until that value of that series is more than
zero?
Thanks for any suggestions
--
Dewayne

Andy Pope

Hide Zero Value Data Points

Hi,

Use a custom number format (whole values only)
0;;;

Cheers
Andy

Dewayne wrote:
I am using a bar graph to chart services by the quarter. I need data label
values on the data series that has a value of more than zero but would like
to hide the data labels for any value that is zero. Is anyone aware of a way
to hide the 0 value data label until that value of that series is more than
zero?
Thanks for any suggestions

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel