-   -   How can I set diameter of pie charts? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/90262-how-can-i-set-diameter-pie-charts.html)

Rose A

How can I set diameter of pie charts?

I am publishing a report that contains a series of pie charts. The number of
slices in the pies and the length of the labels vary in each chart. Excel is
automatically changing the diameter of the pie chart. I need to be able to
set the diameter of the pie so that all pies are the same size.

A Pragmatic Cynic

How can I set diameter of pie charts?

I use John Walkenbach Chart Tools

http://www.j-walk.com/ss/excel/files/charttools.htm

"Rose A" wrote:

I am publishing a report that contains a series of pie charts. The number of
slices in the pies and the length of the labels vary in each chart. Excel is
automatically changing the diameter of the pie chart. I need to be able to
set the diameter of the pie so that all pies are the same size.

Rose A

How can I set diameter of pie charts?

Thanks!! I'll give it a try. Appreicate your help.