-   -   Excel graphs not updating when source data is changed (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/90146-excel-graphs-not-updating-when-source-data-changed.html)

James Carlson

Excel graphs not updating when source data is changed

Good day,

I have observed an interesting problem with Excel 2003, in that the
excel charts (any type) do not update when the source data is changed
when one has a large excel workbook (I am currently at 160 MBytes).
This is a new behaviour that appeared when I surpassed 65,536 or more
dependencies to unique references (the level or number of links between
formulas).

Any ideas on how to fix this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

James