-   -   page number on graph (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/89928-page-number-graph.html)

Rita

page number on graph

How can I change the page number orientation? The chart is landscape, the
page number should be verticle when bound into a book?

HEK

page number on graph

As far as I know you cannot change the page number orientation. However, you
could work around this by converting your chart into a graphics format (eg,
..jpg) and then you rotating this by 90°. You may have to experiment a little
to see which format gives the best quality.
Good luck,
Henk

"Rita" wrote:

How can I change the page number orientation? The chart is landscape, the
page number should be verticle when bound into a book?

Del Cotter

page number on graph

On Mon, 22 May 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Rita said:

How can I change the page number orientation? The chart is landscape, the
page number should be verticle when bound into a book?

Try producing the graph in portrait mode, not landscape, so that the
page number comes out right. Then rotate all the other elements of the
chart (axis labels etc.) by 90 degrees in the "Alignment" tab of the
formatting dialogue. This should get you back to a landscape chart
again.

It may not be possible to rotate the chart title like that. If so,
you'll have to use a text box for your title instead.

--
Del Cotter