-   -   Printing Pivot tables/charts (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/89160-printing-pivot-tables-charts.html)

amanda

Printing Pivot tables/charts

How can I get the pivot table and the pivot chart to print on the same page
if they are made seperately?

Bernard Liengme

Printing Pivot tables/charts

Copy and paste to Word?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"amanda" wrote in message
How can I get the pivot table and the pivot chart to print on the same
page
if they are made seperately?

amanda

Printing Pivot tables/charts

When i copy paste to word the document is too wide even when it is on
landscape and the margins are changed then i still can not get the chart to
fit.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Copy and paste to Word?
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"amanda" wrote in message
How can I get the pivot table and the pivot chart to print on the same
page
if they are made seperately?

Bernard Liengme

Printing Pivot tables/charts

email me the file (remove TRUENORTH)
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"amanda" wrote in message
When i copy paste to word the document is too wide even when it is on
landscape and the margins are changed then i still can not get the chart
fit.

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

Copy and paste to Word?
--