-   -   How do I create an area and line combination chart? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/87846-how-do-i-create-area-line-combination-chart.html)

Nuala

How do I create an area and line combination chart?

I want tocreate a combination chart, using the chart types area and line, it
is not listed as a custom type in Excel - is it possible?

Andy Pope

How do I create an area and line combination chart?

Hi,

Ignore the built-in combinations and create your own.
Start with creating a Line chart with your data. Then select the line
series that you want as an area chart. Right click and pick Chart Type
to select the required Area chart type.

Cheers
Andy

--