-   -   On the Y axis how do I make 0-100 big and then 100-500 small? (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/86895-y-axis-how-do-i-make-0-100-big-then-100-500-small.html)

Alcoa

On the Y axis how do I make 0-100 big and then 100-500 small?

I have small numbers and then big numbers on the same chart. To better
represent all of the numbers I want 0-100 on the Y axis to be spread out,
showing a small intervals from each number, then from 100-500 I want the Y
axis to shrink and show large intervals between numbers

Jon Peltier

On the Y axis how do I make 0-100 big and then 100-500 small?

You can make a custom axis using a dummy XY series, then selectively rescale
your data to fit. Here are some examples of custom axis scales:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/...tml#AxisScales

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP