-   -   Pivot Chart Drilldown (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/86403-pivot-chart-drilldown.html)

[email protected]

Pivot Chart Drilldown

I am working on a chart drilldown - I use drilldown to mean that a
Shift+Click opens the underlying data into a separate tab - and
although the event module I've coded works for 1 row by 1 column pivot
charts with any number of pages, I am having issues with drilling down
into more complex charts.

Currently, I am using the series collection, the MouseUp chart event,
as well as features of the active chart, but I am struggling with a
more elegant way to execute complex drilldowns.

Any ideas?

James Igoe

646.303.2584 || ||
http://code.comparative-advantage.com

[email protected]

Pivot Chart Drilldown

No takers?

[email protected]

Pivot Chart Drilldown

I eventually solved my problem, still using the MouseUp event but I
extended the information collected and eventually was able to solve my
problem adequately.

If interested, visit my website and find it among my Excel VBA
offerings.