-   -   Need a base unit of weeks for chart (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/86044-need-base-unit-weeks-chart.html)

Rich S.

Need a base unit of weeks for chart

My options seem to be limited to Days, Months and Years for the X axis.
However, the Excel on-line help shows weeks. Is there a way to just show
weeks on the axis?
--
Rich

Jon Peltier

Need a base unit of weeks for chart

In a date scale axis, you can't do weeks as the base unit. You can do days,
and use 7 for the major unit, but this still does days.

You would have to use a category-type axis with categories that reflect a
week number, or week ending date, or some other indicator of weeks.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services