-   -   cost revenue relationship (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/85143-cost-revenue-relationship.html)

Karan Walia

cost revenue relationship

I am trying to put the cost and revenue relationship in a form of Mountain
where revenue is going up and then on the other showing corresponding cost
bringing it down .

Del Cotter

cost revenue relationship

On Tue, 25 Apr 2006, in microsoft.public.excel.charting,
Karan Walia said:

I am trying to put the cost and revenue relationship in a form of Mountain
where revenue is going up and then on the other showing corresponding cost
bringing it down .

Google for "waterfall chart". Jon Peltier has some examples on his web
site.

--
Del Cotter