-   -   help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same (https://www.excelbanter.com/charts-charting-excel/84358-help-me-change-color-two-series-chart-into-same.html)

KhanhNguyen

help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same

I have created a chart with 2 series. the first is pink and the 2nd is
black.I want to change them into the same color but i dunno how to do
it . Would someone help me , pls

--
KhanhNguyen
KhanhNguyen's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=33697

Andy Pope

help me to change the color of two series in a chart into thesame

Hi,

Double click one of the series and use the format dialog, Patterns tab,
to change the colour.

Cheers
Andy

KhanhNguyen wrote:
I have created a chart with 2 series. the first is pink and the 2nd is
black.I want to change them into the same color but i dunno how to do
it . Would someone help me , pls

--

Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
http://www.andypope.info

KhanhNguyen

help me to change the color of two series in a chart into the same

So it is simple
Thank a lots .You 've help me so much :)